Monday, March 23, 2015

Renovation - A New Start!

Good evening everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I know I did. I was able to spend some time with family, playing board games and scored some awesome deals on things I've been wanting. Super cute shirts, accessories and found a great deal on a subscription box that I have had my eye on for while now!

Now, I know it has been ages since I've last updated this blog. So here's the thing, I am giving this blog a complete makeover. No longer will this be known as 'Sketchbook Moments', you are now welcomed into Xyroca's Cavern! This is because I will now be updating my blog regularly with entries and videos about all sorts of things, including my own creations that will soon be available for sale. What kind of items will be in store? My creations revolve primarily around fantasy and mythical creatures, with a specific focus on dragons. There will be sculptures, jewelry, and all sorts of other goodies that I can think of. Custom pieces will also be available for grabs, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!
 

Xyroca's Cavern will focus on much more than just my creations, this will now be the home of my thoughts, obsessions, reviews, trials, and so much more. This will be a look into my mind, a peek into my domain and a glimpse at my world like no one has ever seen before. You are welcome to pull up a chair and make yourself cozy as I welcome you here, and let it be known that I appreciate each and every visitor that passes by!

This means that my site will be roughly under construction as I figure out a new layout that I enjoy, add my logo/header and such, and already have several videos planned out! I will be reviewing two art products this week that I have been wanting to use for-EVER and finally got around to using them. Soon I should also be receiving the first of my boxes to review! You'll just have to wait and see which boxes they will end up being. ;)



Have a good night everyone, and see you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment