Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome to Xy's Sketchbook Moments!

Whoever would have known that coming up with a creative blog name would be so incredibly difficult, right?

Ah well, as this blog is still under some work and just now starting out, it may be a while for me to get the hang of things. With that being said, allow me to leave you with some small tidbits as to the adventures I have already been blessed to experience. Maybe even some not so blessed moments...
  • I have amazing best friends, you may hear about them every now and then on this blog.
  • I am obtaining a degree in what I love at a school that I love.
  • I have played with wolves, hugged skunks, and pet foxes.
  • I've ridden an elephant.
  • I've seen amazing artwork from artists I can proudly call friends.
  • I am in love with a wonderful man.
  • I've met amazing musicians, such as the men from Apocolyptica (backstage vip ticket!).
  • I have been on a cruise.
  • I have been to a foam party.
  • I have attempted to be hypnotised...It didn't work, had to fake it the whole time! Ha!
  • I have had major surgery on my spine to correct scoliosis.
  • I've started a bucket list, because these little adventures are just a small taste of what I am hoping to get out of life!


A fun little drawing I did of my character 'Nameless', yes that is his name. Enjoy life as much as you can, even if it's just the little things like basking in the warm sun on a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment